1. SITE OPERATION: United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. SKYLAND TOURISM controls this Site from the U.A.E. SKYLAND TOURISM makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
3. MULTI-CURRENCY PRICED TRANSACTION, the displayed price and currency selected by you, will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
5. OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES. SKYLAND TOURISM will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not countryspecific.
6. REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to SKYLAND TOURISM through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
7. PERMITTED USE. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by SKYLAND TOURISM to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by SKYLAND TOURISM to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of SKYLAND TOURISM. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
8. YOUR ACCOUNT. If you use SKYLAND TOURISM Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section. NO COMMERCIAL USE. This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain SKYLAND TOURISM’s prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication.
SKYLAND TOURISM will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site. LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. SKYLAND TOURISM has no control over these sites or the content within them. SKYLAND TOURISM does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. SKYLAND TOURISM does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer.
By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against SKYLAND TOURISM for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. COPYRIGHT POLICY. SKYLAND TOURISM may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Although SKYLAND TOURISM is not responsible for the content, quality or accuracy of data provided by users, compilations of such data, text, information and other materials made available to users through SKYLAND TOURISM’s system.
You acknowledge and agree that SKYLAND TOURISM will own all rights, titles and interests in and to any copy, translation, modification, adaptation, derivative work or improvement of the On- line Materials made by or for you. At SKYLAND TOURISM’s request, you must execute, or obtain the execution of, any instrument that may be necessary to assign these rights, titles or interests to SKYLAND TOURISM or perfect these rights, titles or interests in SKYLAND TOURISM’s name.